Tuesday, January 27, 2015

wyatt robert


one week ago today our Wyatt Robert finally decided to join us. he was born on Tuesday, January 20th, 2015 at 4:12am weighing 9.5 lbs, measuring 22.5 inches, and completely stealing my heart. we are absolutely over the moon in love with this little man. i cannot even begin to express how my heart has just completely burst open and made me new. this week has flown by. it's been the most incredible, joyful, exhausting, emotional, precious, and gorgeous time of my life. he has made me a new woman and David a new man. we are beyond in love with him. he is truly a most perfect gift from God and i feel so insanely blessed to be his mama. soon i will post photos from this last week and maybe share his birth story, but i just wanted to make sure i got in his one week photo shoot. now off to feed the little guy!


No comments: